Drone Photography Information
Interested in getting some drone photography done? Want to add in some high-flying videography or shots to a project? Wanting to add that extra flair to a real estate listing? Listed here are the some estimate prices for Skewed Motion Media to fly for you. Actual costs may vary based on needs, travel distance, and post-production requirements.
Why include drone photography?
- Drones move easily above and around areas that would normally be inaccessible
- Drones can create HD videos and give the potential buyer a better idea about the property as a whole
- An aerial video can serve as a virtual tour – from the entrance to the backyard
- Buyers are looking for interactive and realistic representations of properties, aerial videos can provide that
- Drones may be getting more inexpensive as time passes but the learning curve to fly them is steep and a certification is legally required
- A drone can help you establish a reputation as an innovative real estate agent who is willing to embrace new trends and use those to benefit clients
|Photography (5-10 photos)||$80|
|Video (30 seconds - 1 minute)||$200|
Request a quote
If you would like a quote on drone photography and videography services, click the Request A Quote button on the left side menu. Please include the following that apply.
- Approximate location of proposed shoot
- Approximate timeframe (How soon do you need pictures, do you need the pictures taken on a specific day)
- How many pictures or length of video you are looking for
- What is being photographed (ex: House, three story building, our wedding party)
What types of projects can a drone photograph?
- Anything that you would like to see from above!
- Real Estate - Commercial, residential, or anything else
- Your wedding
- Landmarks that you would like to have a picture of
- The new house you're building
- Awesome footage of you racing your dirt bikes